|YES, We Still Have Pierogis!||Some have asked if we still have frozen pierogis available to sell—YES, we still have lots of pierogis available! In addition to those that we normally make for sale throughout the year, we also have the pierogis made for but not used at our last three Lenten Dinners. This is our ongoing year-long fundraiser—$13 for 2 dozen pierogis. Call the Parish Office to make arrangements for pick-up. All pierogis were made and frozen prior to COVID-19.|
|Diocesan Seminarian and Clergy Formation Collection||Next weekend, September 26-27, is the Seminarian and Clergy Formation Collection throughout the Diocese of Greensburg. Please prayerfully consider making a financial gift in support of our Seminarians, our men who are preparing for the Permanent Diaconate, for the ongoing formation of our clergy and for our International Priests serving throughout the Diocese of Greensburg. Please respond using the tear-off portion of the letter that was mailed to you, by using the special collection envelope in your envelope set from the parish, or online at www.dioceseofgreensburg.org. We ask you to accompany the seminarians and clergy of our diocese by your prayerful support. |
|New Mailed Bulletin Format||Bulletins will now arrive twice a month, with all the important information, more devotional content, and fewer repeated announcements.|
For more current information, please check our website.
If you use Facebook or YouTube, please also find our pages there and Like, Share, and Subscribe.
We need 100 Subscribers before we can get a custom YouTube web address.
Can you help us reach that goal?
|COVID-19 Self-Assessment Checklist||Parishes in the Diocese of Greensburg have been taking every effort to keep our churches "sacred and safe" as some parishioners choose to resume attending Mass. Part of this effort is continuing to wear a mask (or bandanna or other face covering) and social distance. We also ask you to consider some other risk factors using this self-assessment checklist. You will not be asked these questions when you come to Mass, but you should be aware of them out of consideration for others in the community.|
- If you answer "YES" to any of the following questions, we ask that you please not visit the Church or the Parish Office:
- Is your temperature over 100.4° F?Within the last fourteen (14) days, have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Within the last fourteen (14) days, have you had direct contact with a person confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19?
- Within the last fourteen (14) days, have you been asked to self-quarantine?
- Within the last fourteen (14) days, have you had any cold or flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, body aches, or lack of taste or smell?
- Within the last fourteen (14 days, are you aware of being in contact with someone with cold or flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, body aches, or lack of taste or smell?
- Within the last fourteen (14) days, have you travelled to a place with rising community transmission of COVID-19?
- Within the last fourteen (14) days, have you travelled on an airplane?