Sarris Candy Pick Up and Payment
If you purchased candy from our Sarris fundraiser, please remember to pick it up THIS WEEKEND (in the Server Sacristy) or make arrangements to pick it up this week. All money is due NEXT WEEKEND
Fasting and to Abstinence in Lent
- Fasting — on Ash Wednesday and Good Friday, defined as no more than one full meal and two smaller meals that together are not equal to a full meal. This is binding for all, ages 18-59.
- Abstinence — on Ash Wednesday and all Fridays of Lent, total abstinence from all meat (red meat, poultry). This is binding for all, age 14 onwards.
Lenten Dinner Volunteers and Desserts
Please consider volunteering for some (or all) of our Lenten Dinners as part of your Lenten Sacrifices—
it takes many hands to make everything work. Even if you can’t work the dinner itself, we need volunteers for preparation on Thursday evening and Friday Morning and cleanup afterwards.
If you are able to volunteer OR to help make any of our DESSERTS, please sign up in the Narthex.
Still looking for Lenten Practices?
If you’re still not sure what to do to deepen your experience of Prayer, Fasting, and Almsgiving this Lent, remember that we have the following resources available:
- Little Black Books (in Regular and Large Print)
- Little Purple Books (Lenten activities for children)
- Word Among Us (Mass Readings/Reflections)
- CRS Rice Bowl (collecting for needy; also contains calendar of Lenten activities/practices)
- Online reflections and devotionals on FORMED
Join us for Stations of the Cross
- Thursdays @ 5:30 pm
- Fridays @ 8:30 am (before Mass)